Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

First of all, I will inform you that I speak Russian, and therefore I may have some mistakes.
In addition, I physically can not check all past proposals, but I'll try not to repeat them.
My suggestions

Спойлер

3d:

Спойлер

1)

Спойлер

Please, if you want to encode the program, well, but do not do this with model files

Спойлер

.OBJ vs .OBJECT
unknown.png?width=737&height=415

2)

Spoiler

add object: triangle / four-cornered,
you can even without textures.
The main thing is the ability to do the movement with each vertex individually and get a color when rendering.

3)

Spoiler

Enough to make formats on each version, or give old forms on a new one.

Render:
1)

Spoiler

Give the opportunity to create a folder in the project (create yourself) to temporarily save the shadows / parts of the original image.
For what? that it would be possible to adjust the size of the shadows. I probably can surprise some, but even now not everyone can use 8k shadow. But, when there is a buffer on the hard disk, you can easily do 32k shadows (and less).

2)

Spoiler

Give the composite.
In other words, the effects of post processing.Or the concept of a layer, thereby dividing the render into several channels with different layers for subsequent mixing.

3)

Spoiler

Correct the color mixing.
Now, if you have a gradient that has some hue, then when it lies on a black background (and others), it turns into white.
This problem is with the light.
Make it so that the light can be seen on the black texture (blending methods).

animation:
1)

Spoiler

Define the parameters of the object, which can be animated, on their timelines.

2)

Spoiler

Make a single velocity curve for a time interval, deformed as a first-order bezier curve and others.

3)

Spoiler

Vector size:
For example, if height = 2, and the vector with X = 45, then the cube will look like a quadratic prism curve.

background:

1)

Spoiler

Repair the alpha and fog.

2)

Spoiler

Make the black edges invisible through the alpha channel.

3)

Spoiler

Make a more random wind.

Edited by moder in miner