Tips and Advice for New Forumers

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Man, I gotta say it again, what a dedication you have to make this topic! 

It is really nice that thankfully there are people like you who can talk about these stuffs in this way. You could've gone in a little more depth in the fad and Monster School section like explaining why the bad reputation and giving those terms a "definition" so newbies can learn the reasons behind what we think of that type of content. But just as it is, it does seem to be helpful but only time will tell. Thanks for this topic and your way of communicating all of this, now we all have a post we can link to newbies and say "Hey, take a look at this section that explains this.". 

16 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Man, I gotta say it again, what a dedication you have to make this topic! 

It is really nice that thankfully there are people like you who can talk about these stuffs in this way. You could've gone in a little more depth in the fad and Monster School section like explaining why the bad reputation and giving those terms a "definition" so newbies can learn the reasons behind what we think of that type of content. But just as it is, it does seem to be helpful but only time will tell. Thanks for this topic and your way of communicating all of this, now we all have a post we can link to newbies and say "Hey, take a look at this section that explains this.". 

Thanks a lot man! And I'll add a little to that section some time. ;)

15 hours ago, RedAnimator said:

I love that you always put heaps of time and effort into posts just to help people. I always find you articles and things interesting. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thanks dude!

14 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Lies, Bob Ross taught me everything I know with his simple yet intuitive videos on how to paint happy little trees.

I know this was a joke but it inspired me to add a little more about tutorials in Achieving "Smooth Animation".

12 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Pin This.

6 hours ago, EnderSculptor said:

This is the greatest topic in Forum Discussions ever made.

I really want to @ the mods so they can pin this, but I'm not sure if I should.

3 hours ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Nice work!

23 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

I gotta say, that was worth the read. 

Admins, you should pin this :P

Thanks everyone! Getting it pinned by the mods would be an incredible achievement but don't be surprised if they don't, haha. They have a lot to keep track of as is.

On 3/23/2018 at 3:04 PM, YoshiHunter said:

This topic is flipping fantastic! You seem to really care about newcomers. Nimi, Voxy, or anybody involved with the forums, get this pinned!

Haha, thanks! I try to help as best I can. ^_^

On 2018. 3. 24. at 6:00 AM, Colonel Muffin said:

Thanks a lot man! And I'll add a little to that section some time. ;)

Thanks dude!

I know this was a joke but it inspired me to add a little more about tutorials in Achieving "Smooth Animation".

Thanks everyone! Getting it pinned by the mods would be an incredible achievement but don't be surprised if they don't, haha. They have a lot to keep track of as is.

You are the BEST! (My animations used to suck(hello linear))