Realistic Parkour/Freerunning Minecraft Animation 2018 Showreel

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

14 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

Linear transitions. Why dont people know what "transition effects" are???

Smooth is not the same as fluid. His animations flow into one another because he uses linear. I use linear almost exclusively because it gives you full control similar to using a graph editor. Also, often when ease in and out transitions are used, the move comes to a complete stop at each keyframe, absolutely destroying flow.

On 2018. 3. 14. at 3:51 PM, OrdilloTv said:

Image result for noice

Thx !! :)

On 2018. 3. 14. at 4:43 PM, OzFalcon said:

That was actually pretty great! There is obviously room for improvement with some parts of the animation, but good job!

Yes, but i recently started. so i have a something to improvement. Thx for watching ma video and comment!

On 2018. 3. 15. at 12:13 AM, Swift said:

Woah, amazing!

Yeah, I'm not satisfied.

On 2018. 3. 15. at 6:07 AM, Creeperz Animations said:

Amazing indeed, there is room for improvement, but overall, it was amazing.

Thx, comment!

On 2018. 3. 15. at 10:44 AM, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

OW MY FREAKING GOD! THAT WAS INDEED AWESOME! YOU GOT MY UPVOTE! °-°

oh, I'm still not good enough for get your upvote! veeeeeeery Thx! It's honor :)

On 2018. 3. 15. at 10:55 AM, _BlueAsyl said:

Amazing, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Thx, comment!

21 hours ago, Skjold said:

I CALLED IT

When he first started out I said he was going places. Fricking called it.

HaHa, I'm really happy, cuz u're watching for my every video.

19 hours ago, Sticknub said:

This is amazing! But maybe a little too linear.

Yes, I think too that. so i will improvement almost that! Thx, comment.

16 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

Linear transitions. Why dont people know what "transition effects" are???

I used another progrem, like a adobe's 'after effect' or 'premier'. thk u for very concentrate watching my video.

3 hours ago, ekdh3718 said:

Oh my...

It's so realistic that the character is moving like living..!

Also, great cut divide, angle and effect

Great work!

Oh, It's honor that your comment. we need comfortably speaking from another community. EN so hard.

1 hour ago, Joshdotmp4 said:

Smooth is not the same as fluid. His animations flow into one another because he uses linear. I use linear almost exclusively because it gives you full control similar to using a graph editor. Also, often when ease in and out transitions are used, the move comes to a complete stop at each keyframe, absolutely destroying flow.

Thk your advice. i'm not used another linear effect too. only basic linear. i'm not understand a little some your speaking. cuz i can use very bit EN .

Hello @KooReung!

Your animation was inspiring and purely awesome. The fact that you made such a long animation shows a lot of potential. 
I'm impressed by how alive you managed to make a Minecraft-character look, it's very hard due to their weird proportions but you nailed it.
The transitions could use some work but besides that there's really nothing I can say except for the fact that it was amazing.