Custom Console Room (TARDIS Mineimator Rig)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey Everyone!
My name is Mr_PyroCraft and I've been working on something pretty cool. I've made a TARDIS Interior for Mine-imator!
I'm a huge fan of the Dalek Mod and I was really dissapointed to find that they didn't make any rigs for Mine-imator. So I took a few of the blocks they made (such as the Door Lever, the Hartnell Side Panel, the Flight Panel, the Crank Panel, the Capaldi Monitor etc.) and I re-created them in Minecraft, pixel by pixel, and I scanned them in! I even made a pair of Classic Style Doors based on the Hell-Bent TARDIS (Season 9, Ep 12)

I hope you really enjoy this Rig, it took me about 2 days of on-and-off building.

Please feel free to send me any requests for console rooms in the comment section. This Rig is free to use in any Mine-imator animations you might make, but if you post them on YouTube, make sure to tag me in the description as Credit for the rig.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F5etY1MeM4A9S9Ct62S1JZTyQRHYcsvZ

I'm not sure if the download link there does work, let me know and I'll fix it ASAP

Here are some pictures

cJMpbqE.png

01uLmki.png

zhl0R4B.png

Edited by Mr_PyroCraft