Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Spoiler

** THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM, FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU FOUND ANY MISTAKE, THANKS! **

P.S. : English is not my main language. Also I want to warn you that this is my first model and it's not gonna look "GREAT".

DOWNLOAD LINKS will be provided at the bottom, if they are not working contact me and I will try to fix them as quick as I can (I have life too).

So I wanted to create Zombie Apocalypse animation in Mine-Imator and i said myself the normal melee weapon that occurs in most Zombie Scenes is Pipewrench. So I searched on Rigging forum for Pipewrench but found nothing. With sadness i loaded Mine-Imator and then I got idea: "I can make my own rig!". So I used cubes and tried to copy design from this image:

4A499_AS01?$zmmain$

So after like 15 minutes of rigging I was finally happy with my product, but then i tough the other people maybe need Pipewrench too. So here it is.

Model

Spoiler

sxE1.png

Customization - Create your own styled Pipewrench

Spoiler

OBry.png

Create Great Zombie Apocalypse scenes

Spoiler

9wYU.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Instalation Tutorial

Spoiler

1. - Download ZIP archive from one of the links above.

2. - Extract content of the ZIP archive using WinRAR (https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm) or 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/).

3. - Start up Mine-Imator, load your Project or create new one and click Import button (File with + in top left)

4. - Navigate to directory where you extracted ZIP archive (usually is in: C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Pipewrench

5. - Open file Pipewrench.miobject either by:

A) Click it once and select Open

B) Double Click it

6. - Pipewrench should now appear in your scene

FAQ

Spoiler

Q: Is download link safe?

A: I checked download link, it's completly safe.

Q: Can I use this in my project?

A: Yes, you can do whatever you want with this model.

Q: Can I use this in my project and then publish it on YouTube (or similar)?

Q: Yes, as long as you credit me.

Q: I have problem can you please help me?

A: Type your problem in comment section or write me a PM, I will try to help you. (Be warn, I'm not ONLINE 24/7)

Q: I want to support you, how can i donate?

A: I don't accept donations, you are supporting me just by downloading this model (I don't get money from it) because it makes me happy when I see I helped a person.

Edited by SuperGamer583
UPDATE - TEXTURES