Amnesia [A Minecraft fight Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I wanted to make a whole series out of this animation.

But, later I found out that this is more of a reality ripoff rather than a let alone animation ( As said by the forums )

So I closed the series with this one video. After this, Ill take a moment to just redo my skin, my wallpaper etc. except my name.

Because apparently, My skin looks like cazakoja as well. So enjoy.

Music Used:Xenogenesis by TheFatRat

Programs Used:Mine-Imator

It's hard not to get called a REALITY rip-off when the original formula the Tiggity Tan used was really basic and really raw. He's basically the father of MGB animations. The only way you can really escape being called a rip-off of a test animation is to not make a test animation.

10 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

It's hard not to get called a REALITY rip-off when the original formula the Tiggity Tan used was really basic and really raw. He's basically the father of MGB animations. The only way you can really escape being called a rip-off of a test animation is to not make a test animation.

Sigh' Maybe 

You're a good animator, but there are a lot of similarities to The Tan James' R E A L I T Y Concept. 

But you're definitely not alone. I've made MGBs with similarities too. 

For some reason it's hard to make an MGB without using them.

That's why I never posted my MGBs.

EDIT: I would like this post, but I'm all out of likes. xD

Edited by Awesome Emerald

On 3/13/2018 at 12:42 AM, Awesome Emerald said:

You're a good animator, but there are a lot of similarities to The Tan James' R E A L I T Y Concept. 

But you're definitely not alone. I've made MGBs with similarities too. 

For some reason it's hard to make an MGB without using them.

That's why I never posted my MGBs.

EDIT: I would like this post, but I'm all out of likes. xD

Mother always said there's light in every darkside xD 

or maybe Im just over dramatic ;)

Edited by JB Animations

On 3/20/2018 at 7:29 PM, Yenachi said:

This is a good one. Though i kinda got a bit confused with how much movements the camera angles did in the first minutes.But all in all, Nice work!

Well, this was my first attempt at making a fight animation but Im pretty I can do better later on.

Also thanks. This is the first animation on which I spent 2 months and also the first animation I ever made .

It's Great Mate!

I'd give it an eight out of eight!

One thing to note though is that the blood on that one character gets a little white around the edges.

(I know that it's just a texture thing, just saying)

Edited by Anthony's Rigs

On 5/14/2018 at 12:39 AM, Anthony's Rigs said:

It's Great Mate!

I'd give it an eight out of eight!

One thing to note though is that the blood on that one character gets a little white around the edges.

(I know that it's just a texture thing, just saying)

Thanks. Also, I learned how to remove those white edges after I rendered it. So, You shouldn't notice anything weird in my later animations.