Random Fighting Animation...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hate It or like it  

3 members have voted

1. 1. desicions

• Love It, Keep Up The Good Work.
    • I hate, get a life

I Hate It, I hate so much, Tell Me Your Decision Do You Hate it or like

Ay I love your enthusiasm. 
Except for the failure to make realistic movements when he gets hit, or the other guy hits the one wearing a Tshirt, it's pretty good. The first swing imo is the best.

Also looks like Linear movements, try changing them to a good transition that fits it.

Edited by Che3syPlayz
forgot the quote

1 hour ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Ay I love your enthusiasm. 
Except for the failure to make realistic movements when he gets hit, or the other guy hits the one wearing a Tshirt, it's pretty good. The first swing imo is the best.

Also looks like Linear movements, try changing them to a good transition that fits it.

okay ill try that!

8 hours ago, Voltic_Antix said:

Hate It, I hate so much,

It's quite unnecessary to hate, but it could use a little improvements. It's not that bad, though. Just maybe add some impact to the entire body from when they hit each other, and, maybe don't use pre-made keyframes in the final render, or atleast when posting it to the public. Yes, they are yours to keep, but just use them and learn from them. If you do use them, however, atleast give credit to the original creator of it. One last thing, 

8 hours ago, Che3syPlayz said:

looks like Linear movements, try changing them to a good transition that fits it.

That's half right. There's a whole library of transitions for you to use, and use them whenever you have linear transitions on a keyframe, but choose properly. (Trial and errors are always a guide.) But, some of them aren't linear, I saw. Keep up the good work