Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! Haven't posted much in a while due to family issues that we won't get into!

Today I'm going to be hosting a Rocket Boots Fighting collab! You MUST use this rig:
CLICK HERE FOR THE ROCKET BOOTS RIG

This rig is not something I take credit for! This was made by @Ender man so kudos to him!

THE REWARD

This Collab will go on until March 27th, 2018. At the end of the collab, the winner will recieve a 250$ Force FX Lightsaber [Star Wars if you didn't know] from Ultrasabers.com, and a subscription to their YouTube Channel if they have one! This is not something you want to miss out on. I know I'm not as known as Skibbz, but you can still earn what Skibbz gives out.Good luck, and if you sign up, Comment down below!!

PARTICIPATORS

@Chirp

Edited by RedSoundWaveStudios
Messed up 'February'

On 3/8/2018 at 4:12 PM, Ender man said:

thank you im glad that people want to use my rig i hope who ever wins enjoys there light saber

On 3/8/2018 at 11:35 AM, KaryuGraphics said:

Im in, i am making a star wars movie so not guaranteed. 

btw can i possibly not make a fighting scene? i dont have the time to do that

Similar to the design of @SKIBBZNo bends collab. Just do whatever looks nice with the ROCKET BOOTS.

On 3/8/2018 at 12:39 AM, OzFalcon said:

@KaryuGraphics You better win that FX

Also what do we do in the collab, just a random animation?

Whatever your blocky heart desires.