Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 minutes ago, Pootsy35 said:

THAT WAS FREIKING INCREDIBLE I LAUGHED UNTIL I DIED I WOULD GIVE YOU 100 REP IF I COULD

I'm more than glad that you liked it, thanks a lot man 

7 minutes ago, Adri526 said:

Awesome !

Thank you! I'm happy that so far, people are enjoying this :P 

41 minutes ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

I'm speechless...

This is... 

*SNIP*

I have that song stuck in my head now too.

11 minutes ago, Swift said:

Woah, that’s awesome!

Thank you all! Honestly, this is my favourite of all long animations I've done, thank you. The effort I put into this was totally worth it :D 

Mind blown. This animation's quality got so good, that as anyone would, I started to question myself, "Is this Mine-Imator?" Wow. Maybe it's because pro + lots of time = Best flipping animation EVER!!! I'd never be able to achieve this, and for all I know, I rush my animations. The longest I've spent on an animation is like, 3-4 days. Anyways, the principle of the matter; I'd spend my time on upvoting this 1,000 times, or more, if I could. And I'd still be satisfied with what I have done. (Upvoting this 1,000 times would not be a waste of time.) 

You killed it, man.

Edited by Sticknub
I needed to add an extra comma.

20 minutes ago, Sticknub said:

*SNIP*

You killed it, man.

Jesus Christ man, thank you so freaking much! I completely appreciate that you took time out of your day to write this. :love: I'm happy with everything you said, but I have to disagree on your statement of "I'd never be able to do something like this" I do believe you can achieve anything m8. One of the reasons I love to do these is because I want to inspire others to do the same if they like to animate C:

Edited by -StickyMations-

7 hours ago, WAZZL3 said:

sounds like undertale music, also.. needs blood

That's quite the interesting suggestion... And no, as far as I know I didn't take the music from Undertale. I found it on Freesound.org and tought it was perfect hehe

6 hours ago, JB Animations said:

I Am Out Of Words.......#MindBlown

BTW.. Please post a tutorial or something describing how you made that Dope Run cycle? I think it will help me and others also

Haha nice to see you found it amazing. I've been asked a lot to do tutorials or livestreams of the process of animating these... I'll probably do the latter some day when my channel is popular enough, I've been thinking about it for a while now.

28 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

I don't go onto these forums much anymore but when I do, it's always great to see that quality content is still being created. Great work. :thumbsup:

Well thanks mate, I do agree that even if sometimes it's rare, I'm guessing that animations like these and other's are something that has to go on forever on these forums every once in a while. Ya know, it's kind of the spirit of Mine-Imator :D 

On 3/6/2018 at 3:16 AM, -StickyMations- said:

That's quite the interesting suggestion... And no, as far as I know I didn't take the music from Undertale. I found it on Freesound.org and tought it was perfect hehe

Haha nice to see you found it amazing. I've been asked a lot to do tutorials or livestreams of the process of animating these... I'll probably do the latter some day when my channel is popular enough, I've been thinking about it for a while now.

Well thanks mate, I do agree that even if sometimes it's rare, I'm guessing that animations like these and other's are something that has to go on forever on these forums every once in a while. Ya know, it's kind of the spirit of Mine-Imator :D 

Ill Be waiting ;D

Cleaned up the topic. In the future, let's try not to be offensive(As stated in the rules.) when talking about one's creation, in this case, commenting on how it reenacts a very real and very tragic event(Even despite some elements may be similar.) that affects several students who have lost their friends, classmates and teachers in the event and will likely now live with PTSD. It's both rude to the creator of the creation and the victims of the event.

O my god! Seems this is a good talented animator! I love the movements and the lightning. KK Get ma upvote

2 hours ago, RedAnimator said:

This was probably the best Mine Imator creation I've ever seen!

Yes. The Best creations are from StickyMations and from Cazakoja *The animations of REALITY concept 1-5 and this are the most epic AND beautifull I have EVER seen!*

3 hours ago, RedAnimator said:

This was probably the best Mine Imator creation I've ever seen!

Thanks a lot, buddy. I'm happy to see that you liked it! 

1 hour ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

O my god! Seems this is a good talented animator! I love the movements and the lightning. KK Get ma upvote

Yes. The Best creations are from StickyMations and from Cazakoja *The animations of REALITY concept 1-5 and this are the most epic AND beautifull I have EVER seen!*

Jeez Bro I did not expect to get such approval. Thank you very much!