F.t Steve [Enchanted-Mob-Model]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So......
Here My
F.t Steve [Enchanted mob Model]
500 Subs Special
xD

You can Download it Now ^^
You should Credit This Rig From me
So u can Change the Skin and Item or Add Some props
Just Credit to ME!

img%5D
DOWNLOAD NOW!
Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57xvvetskju4488/F.t Steve[Template] (Enchanted Mob Model).rar

Edited by JohnTRM14_Productions

8 hours ago, JosSamLoh said:

I don't see why this has downvotes, the rig looks nice and unless he didn't make it and is claiming this as his own I don't see any other reason to downvote.

There is one big reason: The majority of the forums hate F N A F. That's a fact and refusing its existence would simply be naïve.

On 3/4/2018 at 1:11 AM, Foxtrot0806 said:

This doesn't look too bad actually. When I first saw this I was like; "Is this even Mine-Imator?". Is it Mine-Imator? I honestly cannot tell.

yes That is for Mine-imator

On 3/4/2018 at 9:16 AM, Skjold said:

There is one big reason: The majority of the forums hate F N A F. That's a fact and refusing its existence would simply be naïve.

So You comment? You see it So Just DONT care mah Rigs

On 04/03/2018 at 9:16 PM, Skjold said:

It's sad to see that this forum still acts this way towards fad. I wonder when that'll change...

1 hour ago, JosSamLoh said:

It's sad to see that this forum still acts this way towards fad. I wonder when that'll change...

When people learn to actually accept something for what it is and stop giving a damn.

59 minutes ago, MYSELF3200 said:

It's not so much the game, it's the fanbase.

Correction. It's the mask. It's the few people who have ruined everyone's idea about the fans of the F.n.a.f. franchise. And I know this because I am a victim of something very very similar. And as said above. People are not very accepting. Especially if it is something different.