Fredbear's Diner Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, ExoticBuilder said:

i mean i like fad and everything but like the rigs are kinda plane also dont post fad here people dont like it for some reason on the forms

We dislike it here because there is too many of them, and 95% are all poor quality. If you put a ton of effort, maybe you will get a small bit of acceptance but in any other situation, no.

It's moderate at best, they are just skins with like two things added, and there is no lighting, it's just normal render setting with no spotlights or anything. I mean, I know it's a rig showcase, but put more work, also, don't post fad here unless it's like Supah.exe level

3 minutes ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

B.. b..  But why do you say its fad?

fad
fad
noun

1. an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities; a craze.

Just now, MYSELF3200 said:
fad
fad
noun

1. an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities; a craze.

Well. It seems this rig was made by him, cause I dont know any other rig that looks like this.

3 hours ago, HayJack said:

Well if thats true, why are you here? and half of these forums is fad, and (probably) the most famous person here, Supah.exe, He makes so many fad animations!

I'm here so I can share my own animations and works.

Also, your statement literally makes no sense.

Edited by MYSELF3200