Derpy Rig! (first rig need feedback)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey everyone! I made a rig of my skin, this took forever to make... and I don't think it animates well. anyways I need feedback on it! so have fun messing around with my rig! Oh yeah below are pics for people who want to know what it looks like before they download it. they show the front, back, left and right side. (need to upgrade my mine-imator...)

Spoiler

L7NUbKo.pngmW895NO.png7sFQCIW.pngeZTAXA7.png

Download Here

Edit: a few things to mention about this rig... of course it has some simple flaws that can be fixed easily. first of the rotation of the left finger are off, to fix set them to zero and set Y rotation to -90. also the jaw doesn't have a custom rotation point, so if you can fix that yourself that great! if you don't, sorry I don,t remember how I fixed it...  If a new version of this rig needs to be released please tell me, I'm going to make some adjustments to the rig ether way. one more thing you may have to move the head forward to animate the jaw, I forgot about that... maybe in the new rig (if I make it) I'll put a neck on him.

PS:  I forgot to say this, please credit me if you use this rig in an animation. I worked hard on it, also let me know when you use this rig in an animation. I would love to see what people do with my rig!

Edited by derpydinosaur64
forgot information