Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wanted to make something Simple, Yet meaningful.
Hope you like it ;D

NiDVzc6.jpg

Only took me about me but 1 hour and 15 minutes to make this.
Just wish I would have rendered in 4k.. by the time i was almost done editing, I realized it wasn't 4k.

Maybe the background blur was too much?

6 hours ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

Not to be rude, But you don't need to make him feel bad about what he made. 

Nah its fine :) just gonna give you a heads up.. dont take what people say on the internet too harshly... there gonna give there opinions no matter what... keep working on what your doing and dont stop improving ;) just giving you some tips cuase i see you gots dat -rep

DM me if you ever need some help

On 3/1/2018 at 6:14 AM, Warlust said:

i use paintdotnet because its much more user friendly than photoshop and it sometimes gives me almost professional results

pdn is not that bad.

I was trying to tell the person not to criticize you but someone responded saying it was because i had negative rep and it made it go lower, (I just realized it was that people down-voted it. I'm sorry) I wanted to not make you feel bad about using paint.net but made me look like a bigger jerk when i'm not. All I wanted was for my rep to go up for only a mean comment from some troll to make it go down.

On 2/27/2018 at 2:10 PM, OrdilloTv said:

Come on, you're just sad because you have negative rep :P 

And you didn't need to make my rep go down more. And I was saying you don't need to make him feel bad for using what most people think is a cheap tool. He thinks its okay because it is okay! You think you can be a (Censored here) to me but i wasn't even trying to be mean to you. I was just telling that saying something like that can sometimes be Embarrassing / A little bit rude to the person you were talking to. I sometimes feel like I say the wrong thing when I don't mean to. I'm sorry about all of this. I kinda wasn't being careful about blaming you. can we be done with this fight? It will make things better. :)

And the overall,

I'm sorry.

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ

On 2/27/2018 at 5:37 PM, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

Nah its fine :) just gonna give you a heads up.. dont take what people say on the internet too harshly... there gonna give there opinions no matter what... keep working on what your doing and dont stop improving ;) just giving you some tips cuase i see you gots dat -rep

DM me if you ever need some help

Okay!

8 hours ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I was trying to tell the person not to criticize you but someone responded saying it was because i had negative rep and it made it go lower, (I just realized it was that people down-voted it. I'm sorry) I wanted to not make you feel bad about using paint.net but made me look like a bigger jerk when i'm not. All I wanted was for my rep to go up for only a mean comment from some troll to make it go down.

And you didn't need to make my rep go down more. And I was saying you don't need to make him feel bad for using what most people think is a cheap tool. He thinks its okay because it is okay! You think you can be a (Censored here) to me but i wasn't even trying to be mean to you. I was just telling that saying something like that can sometimes be Embarrassing / A little bit rude to the person you were talking to. I sometimes feel like I say the wrong thing when I don't mean to. I'm sorry about all of this. I kinda wasn't being careful about blaming you. can we be done with this fight? It will make things better. :)

And the overall,

I'm sorry.

I don't even downvote your comment. 

On 3/7/2018 at 9:29 AM, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

haha, it's fine. i'm just saying what pdn can do. no more no less.

Good luck on receiving upvotes bruh

On 3/7/2018 at 2:49 AM, OrdilloTv said:

I don't even downvote your comment. 

okay!

On 3/8/2018 at 5:25 AM, Warlust said:

haha, it's fine. i'm just saying what pdn can do. no more no less.

Good luck on receiving upvotes bruh

Okay! Thanks! :)