Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is not bad for newbie

But:

-the posing is stiff,try to replicate real life human on how do they sot and etc,always use refences (unless if you are that person who never forget what the refences image look like)

-ligthing is pretty bland,watch tutorial on youtube,just type "kiepocu studio mine-imator lighting tutorial or skibbz lighting tutorial,just practice a lot and im sure you will get there :)

-thr background is really empty,like really empty,for example that grass field is just empty,this is what making the scene feels uninteresting,try to put somekind of flower or just anything,it all your prefence,but don't put too many thing in the background or else the viewer think that you are suppose to focus on the background,so do keep that in mind :)

-the camera angle is ok,but Try to use DOF,this will guide your viewer where to look at,change the FOV,default MI FOV is kinda meh,make it a bit closer like 25-40 (of course it depend on the situation),and try to put the object that the viewer suppose to focus at at the middle,becauae my eyes try so hard to look at the side,but my eyes just keep looking at the middle and thinking "hmmm... I think i suppose to focus at the fire"

Other than that,it not bad,just keep practicing and you will get there :D