Recruiting people for making The Glowstonite Movie

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

First off,The Glowstonite Movie is a movie i am making that is a cool adventure to save the world from some kind of alien form that controls the creator of that world. The main character is Anthony. He looks like my XBOX character. He's the hero that will save the world.

What kind of people i want:

Motion Capture styled animations,to make the movie look good

Good graphics,to make the movie look stunning

Rigging for aliens and stuff,to make some aliens,why not?

Cloth physics styled animating,to make some realism,when characters go in beds,of when a flag gets shot

JSON Modeling (not really necessary) to make some models

People that joined:

Jadturentale (myself,duh)

Growth Potion

Edited by Jadturentale
Growth Potion has been added

Who are you?

What makes us think you're capable of leading a team to make a movie if we have no idea who you are? How much experience do you have leading? You can't just waltz into this forum expecting everyone to trust you on a project that you probably can't go through with.

3 hours ago, KaryuGraphics said:

OK... that's enough there. everyone makes grammar mistakes (hes not going to have perfect English if hes not from English speaking countries), i mean, you legit screwed up a sentence right before you talked about grammar, so back off from him please. :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure he messed up his own sentence and didn't understand when Jad spelled it wrong because Jake is foreign too, and also not a native English speaker?

I am NOT a pervert and i have good animation skills,but i make some bad attempts.

Also,you have negative rep too.

I won't even let The Glowstonite Movie go.

And i don't even care about that rep stuff and all that. All i care about is having fun.

I loved 2008.

1 minute ago, Jadturentale said:

I am NOT a pervert and i have good animation skills,but i make some bad attempts.

And i don't even care about that rep stuff and all that. All i care about is having fun.

I loved 2008.

I was about to upvote you, but I react to much

On 2/21/2018 at 9:19 PM, Colonel Muffin said:

I'm pretty sure he messed up his own sentence and didn't understand when Jad spelled it wrong because Jake is foreign too, and also not a native English speaker?

0-0 I am American I was born in Michigan I am totally English 

If you don't care about your reputation and only care about having fun, you might want to say goodbye to your project. 

Negative reputation will just make people think that you're an unreliable leader who has no skills in animating. 

Making a movie takes a lot of hardwork and effort. 

I spent around 6 months with my animation group just to complete a Minecraft film that only lasted for 30 minutes. 

People will start to drop out of animation groups when it gets boring and when they're not interested in working on an animation with you. Keeping a group together isn't easy unless you you really know what to do. Communication skills plays a vital role in an animation group. You need to be prepared to accept that people will join and leave your group. 

Edited by Thericalviber

On 2/21/2018 at 1:01 PM, Jadturentale said:

First off,The Glowstonite Movie is a movie i am making that is a cool adventure to save the world from some kind of alien form that controls the creator of that world. The main character is Anthony. He looks like my XBOX character. He's the hero that will save the world.

What kind of people i want:

Motion Capture styled animations,to make the movie look good

Good graphics,to make the movie look stunning

Rigging for aliens and stuff,to make some aliens,why not?

Cloth physics styled animating,to make some realism,when characters go in beds,of when a flag gets shot

JSON Modeling (not really necessary) to make some models

Trying to make it look like motion capture and cloth physics would probably be an absolute pain. It probably is possible to make something look like cloth, but that would take a ton of objects, and I don't think that many people have good enough computers to be render it and such.

On 2/24/2018 at 4:34 AM, Jadturentale said:

I loved 2008.

if you said you have good animation skills, why don't you show it?

You can see my skills on my Youtube channel,and i am NOT giving up on my movie. Reputation and that community stuff is just bad,just like Steam trading cards and Steam levels. Nobody cares about that

I also have a good computer,a GTX 1050.

48 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

You can see my skills on my Youtube channel,and i am NOT giving up on my movie. Reputation and that community stuff is just bad,just like Steam trading cards and Steam levels. Nobody cares about that

I also have a good computer,a GTX 1050.

What’s ur yt channel