Mine-imator stone Block Generation bug

PJMQ
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

The Issue

Whenever I attempt to load a portion of a world in Mine-imator, it changes some of the Stone blocks to either Oak Saplings, Wooden Planks, or Grass/Dirt blocks. I have no idea why it does this since there are no such blocks in the part of the world whenever I import it. Has anyone else experienced this bug and do you know how to fix it?

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

Make sure the filters in the importer are disabled.

Can you post the screenshot of the importer before importing, and a screenshot where the bug is visible?

I don't think filters have to do anything with this, he said stone blocks becomes oak saplings, ect

Edited by OrdilloTv

First, don't make the font too small. Spent 15 minutes trying to figure out what the hell the problem was.

Second, check your texture file. It might be a 1.8 instead of 1.12. 

The placement of the texture might've been moved, when the update happened (Unless you're using a different version of Mine-imator with the 1.12 block sheet).

Like Che3syPlayz said, in MI 1.1.2, item sheets were changed. So you may have to change the placement of the blocks on the block sheet file. You can also import a texture pack to fix the problem. It's pretty annoying for some stuff that the block sheet don't generate from the resource pack like it used to work... :/