Need Support or Donation or Both for my Minecraft Animation Series

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If this aren't allowed here please remind me and i will delete this.

~ヾ(^-^)ノHi my name is Mark Laurence

I'm making a Minecraft Animation Series named "Plague of Minecraft Skin Making" It's genre;Adventure"Military Fiction",Drama,and Comedy

I'm the Director,Still the only Producer,and Story writer of the Minecraft Animation Series.

I'm the Animator

Animator.png

I'm the Sound Effect Editor

Capture.png

I'm the Item Maker/Rigger

SOARRifle1.png

And I'm the Skin Maker

New_Project.png

I want you Guys to support me for my Minecraft Animation Series.

I guarantee that it'll have a good story ♡^▽^♡

For more information click here (つ >ω●)つ https://gogetfunding.com/help-me-create-my-minecraft-animation-series/

I won't get any personal gain through this funding.

55 minutes ago, Mr.Matt said:

so this is to just pay you to do stuff?

Yup, it's called crowdfunding. Tbh it looks like this guy puts a lot more work into his animations than most.

I'm not saying it deserves crowdfunding, but it's worth considering I suppose.

17 hours ago, Mr.Matt said:

so this is to just pay you to do stuff?

Hi~and no I won't get any Personal Gain through this Funding in fact this is JUST for the Animation series,But need your Supports ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ Guys

I want to be in action,I don't want it to be just a dream.

I will use the money for Hiring a Music Composers,Sound Effect Makers pr just buy sound effects,Voice Actors.Repeat i will not get personal gain through this (๑→ܫ←)

So please Guys support me (人・ω・)

Even if you can't provide donations.

1 hour ago, MaakLarens said:

Hi~and no I won't get any Personal Gain through this Funding in fact this is JUST for the Animation series,But need your Supports ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ Guys

I want to be in action,I don't want it to be just a dream.

I will use the money for Hiring a Music Composers,Sound Effect Makers pr just buy sound effects,Voice Actors.Repeat i will not get personal gain through this (๑→ܫ←)

So please Guys support me (人・ω・)

Even if you can't provide donations.

The community is always open to help you (everyone is decent at something else), and you don't need to pay them.

16 hours ago, OrdilloTv said:

We don't even know you or how good your animations are :/

Anyways ...

Image result for support funny

(~ ̄³ ̄)~Thank you~It's Really Appreciated,It'll be released soon(The Donation will release soon)

I promise! BTW I need to make the Sample Animation before this i forgot (゜ロ゜)

16 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

The community is always open to help you (everyone is decent at something else), and you don't need to pay them.

It's embarassing,I don't have any social skills,I didn't even have any collaborations with anyone.

BTW i'll release sample,By the nine Divines i forgot.