How to make animated resource packs in sceneries?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

So, I figured out that the new Mine-imator doesn't use the old block sheet... And, I'm figuring a way to animate water, lava, etc... in a new resource pack, but you can only add one texture in one object!

The thing is, I'm using a resource pack and trying to change the textures of the scenery, but it has a river, and I can't find a way to change the river texture because the new block sheet doesn't contain water and it can't be animated even if it was in there.

P.S. it's 128*128 so Mine-imator crashes

4 answers to this question

But, if you go into Resources, Minecraft and click "Block Sheet" in Display Image, you can still access the block sheet, but the animated ones are on a different file. The same happens with enchantment tables, anvils, bookshelves, etc because an object cannot have more than one texture at a time and enchantment tables, anvils, bookshelves, etc... all have multiples texture files. (ex) Enchantment Tables: {enchanting_table_bottom, enchanting_table_side, enchanting_table_top, enchanting_table_book} Anvils: {anvil_base {anvil_top_damaged_0 OR anvil_top_damaged_1 OR anvil_top_damaged_2}} Bookshelves: {bookshelf, planks_oak}), and that's the problem with sceneries.

yes this done to me too , but if u want to use resource pack for the world and another one for the water u just have to use minecraft editor and edit your world do a copy without water and another one with water only , and import them to mine imator , then bend water to world , then use for the world normal texture and for the water the texture u want or a block sheet u still able to import block sheet in resources in mine-imator

Spoiler

this spoiler added by mistake don't care

Edited by munny