sound effects

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

yes i know i am not noob i mean that it will be a good idea if a file that include all minecraft sounds add to mine-imator , but we download them from internet and this take alout of time in search for what we want , it's not really hard to collect all minecraft sound and just put them in folder and add them from it , but if it added to the program to choose from them as when we choose from blocks or items it will be a good idea , but i think this hard or maybe not

Edited by munny

Just now, munny said:

yes i know i am not noob i mean that it will be a good idea if a file that include all minecraft sounds to don't download them from internet and this take alout of time in search for what u want it's not really hard to collect all minecraft sound and just put them in folder and add them from it , but if it added to the program to choose from them as when we choose from blocks or items it will be a good idea , but i think this hard or maybe not

Or you could not be lazy. It would be nice if you learned punctuation too. 

2 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Or you could not be lazy. It would be nice if you learned punctuation too. 

Sorry for my bad English :$:$:$

But i just have 15 years old and English is not my language so i think it's not a big problem