Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The run animation is not synced to the speed the character is moving, and also looks pretty bad.

The footstep sounds are not synced to the character's feet at all.

Intros should be 5 seconds at maximum.    After all, intros serve little to no purpose, so having it be nine whole seconds is pretty absurd.

3 hours ago, EnderSculptor said:

The run animation is not synced to the speed the character is moving, and also looks pretty bad.

The footstep sounds are not synced to the character's feet at all.

Intros should be 5 seconds at maximum.    After all, intros serve little to no purpose, so having it be nine whole seconds is pretty absurd.

About the run animation, everything I tried did not turn out the way I wanted so I went the lazy route and used the Mine-Imator one. Admittedly, I didn't like it either. I'm no sound expert, and at the time, I thought it was synced. I thank you sir for your criticism. I will take this into account for a potential redo, and yes, I will also take the timing into account.

2 hours ago, Skjold said:

I've got just the thing for this!

At least it didn't have dubstep.

Thanks for the guide! I will look into this when I get the chance.

9 hours ago, YoshiHunter said:

I'm no sound expert, and at the time, I thought it was synced. I thank you sir for your criticism. I will take this into account for a potential redo, and yes, I will also take the timing into account.

Mineimator glitches up my sound sometimes, and messes with the timing, quality, etc.

So if it was synced, maybe try editing the video export settings.

4 hours ago, MYSELF3200 said:

Mineimator glitches up my sound sometimes, and messes with the timing, quality, etc.

So if it was synced, maybe try editing the video export settings.

It could also be that I used speakers instead of headphones to edit this.