Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Since you put camera shake in post-production, you can see the occasional black bar when the camera shake goes a little too far out to the side.

May I suggest filming in mineimator with the camera further away so you can later zoom in and add the shake? That way you won't have the black edges.

Another thing is the weird white line on the top black bar. What's up with that?

14 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Since you put camera shake in post-production, you can see the occasional black bar when the camera shake goes a little too far out to the side.

May I suggest filming in mineimator with the camera further away so you can later zoom in and add the shake? That way you won't have the black edges.

Another thing is the weird white line on the top black bar. What's up with that?

Eermmmm thanks??

The Black Bar was supposed to be a wide screen ;-;  

i suck at it

3 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

It's really long for no particular reason, and the flare is bigger than it needs to be.

oh okay :(

11 hours ago, AedrabaniRal said:

Eermmmm thanks??

The Black Bar was supposed to be a wide screen ;-;  

i suck at it

When I was talking about screen shake, I was talking about the black bars on the left and right.

When I was talking about the weird white line, it was the white line under the top black bar.

(also if you want to make something widescreen, make the video the right resolution and aspect ratio. Youtube will automatically add black bars. As someone who uses an ultrawide monitor, I can't stress it enough. Don't keep the video in 16:9 and add black bars. You'd get a much better effect if you make the video 21:9 from the get-go.)

13 hours ago, Skjold said:

When I was talking about screen shake, I was talking about the black bars on the left and right.

When I was talking about the weird white line, it was the white line under the top black bar.

(also if you want to make something widescreen, make the video the right resolution and aspect ratio. Youtube will automatically add black bars. As someone who uses an ultrawide monitor, I can't stress it enough. Don't keep the video in 16:9 and add black bars. You'd get a much better effect if you make the video 21:9 from the get-go.)

thanks dude!