mode editor and world importer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi mine imtor is a excellent program but it's graphics must improve if in a new version of mineimator could add mode editor as blender it well be a perfect idea to make animations realistic

Import a world as just one thing make work realy hard and i have to use minecraft editor or reedit a block sheet to make things as glowstone or water different from the other things in the world so if a thing as mine ways could be add instead of this world importer it will be a good idea 

I had try to import a world from mine ways to mine imator but i failed because mine ways export the world by a language that mineimator can't read i think.

I don't know any thing about game maker but could we make mine imator read mine ways language it will be a good idea if it possible,And it won't just be helpful for import a world from mine ways it will be helpful for alout of things because a lot of things that i import to blender have the same mineways extension

Edited by munny

4 hours ago, RedAnimator said:

I am pretty sure mine ways can export as a .schematic file.

Also, Mine Imator comes with a world importer.

i know that mine-imator come with world importer but it's bad , i wnat to import a world.obj not a world.schematic

3 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

minecraft and realistic don't fit in the same sentence unless the word "isn't" is between them.

really it seam it you hadn't work on blender any time u can create animations with blender that let is be between minecraft and realistic but blender take alout of time to render about 13 second in every fram and i just mean that i see things that created with game maker (that mine-imator create with) are realistic and better in particles that we can do with mine-imator so if a something as mode editor in blender added to mine-imator it will allow us to create a realistic things as water that game maker already can do if u don't understand me just try to see what game maker can do

Edited by munny

Just now, munny said:

really it seam it you hadn't work on blender any time u can create animations with blender that let is be between minecraft and realistic but blender take alout of time to render about 13 second in every fram and i just mean that i see things that created with game maker (that mine-imator create with) are realistic and better in particles that we can do with mine-imator so if a something as mode editor in blender added to mine-imator it will allow us to create a realistic things as water that game maker already can do if u don't understand me just try to see what game maker can do

if you want features that are in blender, then use blender. the reason why mine-imator renders quicker is because the rendering system is less complex and thus, less resource intensive. that comes at the cost of fancy water effects and post processing

Just now, ThatGuyBrian said:

if you want features that are in blender, then use blender. the reason why mine-imator renders quicker is because the rendering system is less complex and thus, less resource intensive. that comes at the cost of fancy water effects and post processing

Your answer is highly convincing i think u are true but i still think world importer must improved :D:D