Face Rig V2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As with the first version, I tried to reskin also this rig. I removed the shines because I don't like them.

obraz4dcb6.png

So...

1. Mouth, why both mouth alphas aren't merged in one folder? That would be easier to animate them.

2. The pupils are kinda too big. Also they're hard to recolor since the middle parts of them are dark.

3. The eyebrows, you can also merge them into one folder. Now we need to recolor both separately.

8/10. +1 for effort.

6 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

As with the first version, I tried to reskin also this rig. I removed the shines because I don't like them.

obraz4dcb6.png

So...

1. Mouth, why both mouth alphas aren't merged in one folder? That would be easier to animate them.

2. The pupils are kinda too big. Also they're hard to recolor since the middle parts of them are dark.

3. The eyebrows, you can also merge them into one folder. Now we need to recolor both separately.

8/10. +1 for effort.

1. Will probably add this to the next update.

2. Pupils are easily resizeable, also they are easy to recolour, just select the "Pupils" folder and change blend colour.

3. I didn't think about that, will probably add that in the next update as well.

Thanks for the feedback.

1 hour ago, ExoticBuilder said:

nice

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Ancroz said:

So I'm new to animation with Mine-imator, how do I put this on my skin?

Make a human with a faceless version of your skin, and then parent everything (except the blue or pink head) to the human's head.

this needs to be updated (its awesome)

Im using this for my channel and its awesome but I would like a little more improvements like with the eye brows and eyes ( pretty much if you close the eyes the eyebrows will go down instead of having to move them) I seen that in other rigs but dont know how to do it

1 hour ago, XPAdventureYT said:

this needs to be updated (its awesome)

Im using this for my channel and its awesome but I would like a little more improvements like with the eye brows and eyes ( pretty much if you close the eyes the eyebrows will go down instead of having to move them) I seen that in other rigs but dont know how to do it

An update is coming very soon (I hope).

I don't know about making the eyebrows move with the eyelids but I could put eyebrows in a folder so you don't have to move them individually.

On 2/11/2018 at 12:17 PM, RedAnimator said:

This is version 2 of the face rig I made! I just cleaned up the rig a lot and improved the eyes.

Pics:

Reveal hidden contents

WHGjkS7.png

W2xoKPh.gif

Since V1:

• Better Eyes
  • More Presets
  • Better Sized Eyebrows
  • Shiny Eyes
  • Better Organisation

NOTE: Does not include 3D hat. For my 3D hat rig, CLICK HERE.

For Info, Rules & How To Use:

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

If you find any problems when using it, please let me know either here or through PM.

Please give feedback on how it looks!

Also if you feel I could make it any better or easier to use, please let me know how.

Enjoy!

the mouth of this face rig is not visible on a regular steve model(and it glitches), coz the mouth is super plain. but i love the style

Edited by AllenJohn - AJ
to add words. smth like that

On 2/11/2018 at 6:17 AM, RedAnimator said:

This is version 2 of the face rig I made! I just cleaned up the rig a lot and improved the eyes.

Pics:

Hide contents

WHGjkS7.png

W2xoKPh.gif

Since V1:

• Better Eyes
  • More Presets
  • Better Sized Eyebrows
  • Shiny Eyes
  • Better Organisation

NOTE: Does not include 3D hat. For my 3D hat rig, CLICK HERE.

For Info, Rules & How To Use:

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

If you find any problems when using it, please let me know either here or through PM.

Please give feedback on how it looks!

Also if you feel I could make it any better or easier to use, please let me know how.

Enjoy!

you can please tell me how to change skin for the rig???