Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hmm... I regret this, but I'm still going to post this. Anyways... The Agency S1 E4 has been uploaded. It took me around 2-3 months to complete this episode. Sadly, due to school and a large amount of lack of motivation, I have not been able to create a better episode than the result.

Click here to read the note featured in the description of Episode 4.

Spoiler

NOTE:
This episode was short and was poorly edited due to lack of motivation and also being busy with school. However, Episode 5 will be much more improved than Episode 4. I apologize for this.

Anyways, here's the actual episode (that I feel like was rushed)!

Spoiler

Please give me your honest opinion about the episode. I would love to hear the criticism! :thumbsup:

If you want honest I'll give u something honest. I got bored midway. There are times i thought the sound is just low so i adjusted my headphones but then suddenly i got startled by a loud noise. How about try putting a background music. And the words are sometimes big, there are times it covered half the screen. It's good that the words are big, but its too big sometimes. But all in all, that's a pretty good animation. Great job with the story and use of rigs too. If you continue this talent, you'll be a great animator some day. Can't wait to see you improve, Goodluck.

On 2/19/2018 at 10:32 AM, Yenachi said:

If you want honest I'll give u something honest. I got bored midway. There are times i thought the sound is just low so i adjusted my headphones but then suddenly i got startled by a loud noise. How about try putting a background music. And the words are sometimes big, there are times it covered half the screen. It's good that the words are big, but its too big sometimes. But all in all, that's a pretty good animation. Great job with the story and use of rigs too. If you continue this talent, you'll be a great animator some day. Can't wait to see you improve, Goodluck.

Thanks, but I've reached my limit for giving upvotes. Thanks for your opinion though, I'll keep that in mind for Episode 5!