Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am working on an animation and when it loads, it gives me a bunch of error messages saying "Win32 function failed".blaw blaw blaw blaw blaw blaw it loads the animation, it looks  fine at first, but then every particle and text from every frame before the one shown is gone (all though the key-frames are still there along with the files for it). Does anyone know how to fix this?  

When the blaw blaw blaw it loads part was being edited, my computer was selecting the whole letter it was on and i couldn't be unselected  when i clicked.

Spoiler

Update: IT GOT WORSE!!! I deleted it and wanted to paste it (like turn of and turn on) but now it gave me and Error 0x80004005, ALL OF MY WORK IS GONE!!! 

D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<:steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage:

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ