Bruhlicious v1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

been awhile, but anyways so I changed my name and skin so I made this rig to keep updated
so yeah here's a video
(this rig aint for community build yet, currently available for the newest of mine imator)

download - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396688728770478081/399367397498290187/Bruhlicious_v1.zip
also im really sorry if this video looks like some cringy minecraft intro

I don't understand why you release a full character rig when the character itself is someone else's face rig. It'd make more sense just to release the accessories because let's be honest, unless someone asks you to use your character in a wallpaper or something, nobody is going to use this. Otherwise, nice presentation, it's a bit much but well made. 

Edited by JjCinemas

On 2/9/2018 at 5:16 AM, Skjold said:

Awful music, but the animation makes up for it.

And yes. It does look like some cringy minecraft into.

ik im a terrible person lmao

14 hours ago, JjCinemas said:

I don't understand why you release a full character rig when the character itself is someone else's face rig. It'd make more sense just to release the accessories because let's be honest, unless someone asks you to use your character in a wallpaper or something, nobody is going to use this. Otherwise, nice presentation, it's a bit much but well made. 

true, true and true. thx for feed back

Edited by OfficialCUYT