Spooky Scary Forest (Finished Collab)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A bunch of people go into the woods for no good reason and get spooped

Edited:

L0kUhHT.jpg

Unedited:

MinQbby.jpg

Basically, everyone in the Discord server that used to be Capinima decided to collaborate on a wallpaper together. Each person made their own pose. 

@-StickyMations- put everything together and did the editing

Actually now that I think about it Sticky probably should have posted this instead

From left to right: @Enchantek, @Emaniplex, @Pigeon_, @NietyFox, @-StickyMations-, @Quickstreak, @BBruce7815, @Colonel Muffin, @Mike, me, and @CaptainClipy

Edited by MachineGunInc
Christ I can't spell

37 minutes ago, PowerMCking said:

I wish i could be part of it D:

is there any way I could?

This collab was mostly for everyone on the Capinima server. Sorry

And besides, it' already finished

Edited by MachineGunInc

3 hours ago, PowerMCking said:

k, but, is there a way to be in the next one...  if there is gonna be a next one of course.

Sorry but you've never been affiliated with Capinima and we kinda just decided on a whim in our Discord to do it. It was harder to organize than we thought and we don't know if we're doing another one.

On 17/2/2018 at 5:58 PM, Colonel Muffin said:

Sorry but you've never been affiliated with Capinima and we kinda just decided on a whim in our Discord to do it. It was harder to organize than we thought and we don't know if we're doing another one.

thanks for the info.