Use Second monitor as An camera view

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

9 answers to this question

On 2018/2/5 at 11:01 PM, Nimi said:

Hi! Due to Mine-imator's engine(GameMaker Studio) there's no such feature that allows Mine-imator to have multiple windows.

But if there will be a cross-screen main window, this request may be came true. Though this will be only available when side-panel could be split in half. (There will 2 tabs display simultaneously on just one side-panel. No one want to use a single side-panel tab across two screens. BTW, this will also have benefits on super-wide displays.)

Edited by SuperMarioSF

9 minutes ago, SuperMarioSF said:

But if there will be a cross-screen main window, this request may be came true. Though this will be only available when side-panel could be split in half. (There will 2 tabs display simultaneously on just one side-panel. No one want to use a single side-panel across two screens.)

Not sure if games/programs make with GameMaker can have their window expand bigger than the monitor it was primarily launched on. Also, having to constantly resize the split between the two views would get really tedious overtime when moving the window around or making it smaller.

20 hours ago, Nimi said:

Not sure if games/programs make with GameMaker can have their window expand bigger than the monitor it was primarily launched on. Also, having to constantly resize the split between the two views would get really tedious overtime when moving the window around or making it smaller.

i need to ask a thing that not belong to the topic , how to use a project that created with the latest version of mine-imator on mine-imator(comunity build) because mine imator don't have a bloom effect

On 2018/2/17 at 9:48 AM, munny said:

i need to ask a thing that not belong to the topic , how to use a project that created with the latest version of mine-imator on mine-imator(comunity build) because mine imator don't have a bloom effect

Please wait until MI 1.2.x is released.

On 2018/2/16 at 1:36 PM, Nimi said:

Generally, if a workspace layout is set by user, it is not very often to change the layout. Most people use MI in maximize window mode all the time, so I don't think this would be a problem.

Also, maybe it is useful for some users have an Full-Screen mode option (of course this is single-monitor only).

BTW: I will test for dual-screen window when I found some time with a suitable monitor.

6 hours ago, SuperMarioSF said:

Also, maybe it is useful for some users have an Full-Screen mode option (of course this is single-monitor only).

Fullscreen doesn't play nice with navigation windows.(The Community Build had it, but then we had to remove it.)