Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

it's finally done!

Indeed!

2 hours ago, TheXKing360 said:

i don't think you know that most of us hate Life Animations 

I don't think you know how long I've been on this forum, and how much I don't care how trendy it is to hate things everyone else hates.

1 hour ago, AnxiousCynic said:

I don't think you know how long I've been on this forum, and how much I don't care how trendy it is to hate things everyone else hates.

I know

and I must clap for you 
xZicoKS.gif

Edited by TheXKing360

On 2/4/2018 at 7:20 PM, TheXKing360 said:

i don't think you know that most of us hate Life Animations 

Sure, it's been done way too much, but the actual quality matters too.

A great example is fad animations.

If they're trash, they're trash.

If they're good, they're good.     

23 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

I gotta sya, this his probably the best ive seen out of ____ life animations from the MI community, actual effort was put into this, good job

Much appreciated! :)

13 hours ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Cause some people like to just be dicks whenever they can :P

Also, great animations @AnxiousCynic! Can't wait to see if there's another episode hmm?

Thankies. Perhaps! We'll have to wait and see. ;)

You used the advantage of music in an animation, that's pretty smart. I liked how u did it, pretty fitting for the story. Kids love these kind of animation, so don't worry about those down votes and mean comments. What matters is u upload something entertaining for kids to watch. I have nothing to criticize except hoping that you would improve in making it a bit smoothly. I noticed the way the wolf goes down the hill, why not make them jump down? Or make them like how dogs get down on stairs.

5 hours ago, Yenachi said:

You used the advantage of music in an animation, that's pretty smart. I liked how u did it, pretty fitting for the story. Kids love these kind of animation, so don't worry about those down votes and mean comments. What matters is u upload something entertaining for kids to watch. I have nothing to criticize except hoping that you would improve in making it a bit smoothly. I noticed the way the wolf goes down the hill, why not make them jump down? Or make them like how dogs get down on stairs.

Thanks for the feedback, and the reasoned take on these types of animations. ;)

The series has an intentionally simplified animation style. It's meant to be a "Minecrafty" style of animation, so that's why I chose to make their movements simpler.