Funtime Fredboi- Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

Fad is hated here

Post something else original

Fad isn't hated, bad beginner wallpapers with complicated rigs are.

13 minutes ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

FAD. Un-original. Overedited. Didn't credit the rig makers. Edgy. I dislike it.

Like I said above, nothing is wrong with F.naf. If you don't like, that's okay but don't instantly downvote because of f.naf.

What's unoriginal? The f.naf? Oh, so making a wallpaper about a game that wasn't your idea is unoriginal? What about Minecraft? Undertale? TF2? Literally every wallpaper on this site?

If you think it's overedited, that's your opinion and I'll respect that. I think the editing if good. That's my opinion.

No credit, true, but the creator might have said "no need for credit" or Irudium himself made the rig. That's not an actual reason to downvote the wallpaper

Do you even know what edgy means? Or are you an 8 year-old who thinks dark pictures are edgy?

19 minutes ago, Kapslock said:

Fad isn't hated, bad beginner wallpapers with complicated rigs are.

Like I said above, nothing is wrong with F.naf. If you don't like, that's okay but don't instantly downvote because of f.naf.

What's unoriginal? The f.naf? Oh, so making a wallpaper about a game that wasn't your idea is unoriginal? What about Minecraft? Undertale? TF2? Literally every wallpaper on this site?

If you think it's overedited, that's your opinion and I'll respect that. I think the editing if good. That's my opinion.

No credit, true, but the creator might have said "no need for credit" or Irudium himself made the rig. That's not an actual reason to downvote the wallpaper

Do you even know what edgy means? Or are you an 8 year-old who thinks dark pictures are edgy?

i honestly forgot to put the credit in, thats fixed now.

and thx :P

1 hour ago, Kapslock said:

15 actually. Probably older than you. And there are multiple terms for edgy. I use the artist term. 

Edgy means trying hard to be cool, usually leading to being dark and gothic feeling in nature. Like F.n.a.f. It is edgy in nature.

1 hour ago, Kapslock said:

I think games should stay in their own games. I always have, always will. I do not like F.n.a.f and I do not like how overrated it is. It is in too many things to be original anymore. Minecraft, G-Mod, Starbound, you name it, it's more than likely there. Heck, it's probably in Halo mods. But honestly, like you said. It's my opinion. I can downvote it. The button is there for a reason. 

Now, here is some criticism:

There is almost no lighting, I see no shadows, which makes it seem weird. Shadows exist, even in the darkest situations.

There is so much going on in the background, that seems to be catching my attention more than anything.

You need things that will direct the viewer's eyes to the main point of focus, the editing doesn't help with that.

The DoF is too strong, and the shadow's blur is too strong.

F.n.a.f is overused and is not original either. 

Other than that, it is okay.

Just because everyone is hating and insta neg rep cause you did f.naf, don't let it stop you, always try to improve.

All though, if you don't want this to happen all the time, do try to do stuff other than fad as well, but you do what you want.

Edited by LolDoge

53 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

Just because everyone is hating and insta neg rep cause you did f.naf, don't let it stop you, always try to improve.

All though, if you don't want this to happen all the time, do try to do stuff other than fad as well, but you do what you want.

dw, this was a one off due to me not wanting to work on stuff for my story characters.  this is the only fad ive posted so far xD

1 hour ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

15 actually. Probably older than you. And there are multiple terms for edgy. I use the artist term. 

Edgy means trying hard to be cool, usually leading to being dark and gothic feeling in nature. Like F.n.a.f. It is edgy in nature.

I think games should stay in their own games. I always have, always will. I do not like F.n.a.f and I do not like how overrated it is. It is in too many things to be original anymore. Minecraft, G-Mod, Starbound, you name it, it's more than likely there. Heck, it's probably in Halo mods. But honestly, like you said. It's my opinion. I can downvote it. The button is there for a reason. 

Now, here is some criticism:

There is almost no lighting, I see no shadows, which makes it seem weird. Shadows exist, even in the darkest situations.

There is so much going on in the background, that seems to be catching my attention more than anything.

You need things that will direct the viewer's eyes to the main point of focus, the editing doesn't help with that.

The DoF is too strong, and the shadow's blur is too strong.

F.n.a.f is overused and is not original either. 

Other than that, it is okay.

5 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

Fad is hated here

So I guess because fad is a game, that exists, and he made a wallpaper for it, that gives us the right to dislike anything related to Ratchet and Clank you've posted? (I'm not going to I'm just giving an example)

Edited by Colonel Muffin

1 hour ago, Colonel Muffin said:

So I guess because fad is a game, that exists, and he made a wallpaper for it, that gives us the right to dislike anything related to Ratchet and Clank you've posted? (I'm not going to I'm just giving an example)

Good point.

pretty decent
criticism:
-fad is not really my thing (yeah sorry man)
-it really dark,i almost can't see anything except for the animatronic and the control panel (i think that what it called)
-is there somekind of backstory? because i don't know what is happening in the picture
-what to focus on? he animatronic? or the control panel? yeah,my eyes is confused
-maybe crop the righ side because i don't see anything special at the right side
other than that,pretty decent

On 2/5/2018 at 2:00 AM, hiendiep55 said:

Fad is hated here

On 2/5/2018 at 3:52 AM, Foxtrot0806 said:

FAD. Un-original. Overedited. Didn't credit the rig makers. Edgy. I dislike it.

what wrong with fad? there is nothing wrong with fad
you can hate it,but you can't just instantly downvote it because it fad
judge on the quality not the content/name

1 hour ago, PigmanMovie said:

pretty decent
criticism:
-fad is not really my thing (yeah sorry man)
-it really dark,i almost can't see anything except for the animatronic and the control panel (i think that what it called)
-is there somekind of backstory? because i don't know what is happening in the picture
-what to focus on? he animatronic? or the control panel? yeah,my eyes is confused
-maybe crop the righ side because i don't see anything special at the right side
other than that,pretty decent

what wrong with fad? there is nothing wrong with fad
you can hate it,but you can't just instantly downvote it because it fad
judge on the quality not the content/name

its just somet from the game i think, i have not seen much of the new shit but i liked the design of ft fred :P 

thx ;P