The Trial of a Time Lord (Mineimator) Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A Time Lord by the name of the Nighitngale has been running from his past for too long. He fled Gallifrey in a Type 27 TARDIS. after being framed for the attemped murder of the Lord President of Gallifrey, Rassilon. After the Time Lord who framed him (The Wanderer) was found guilty, he was sentenced to death by fiering squad. In front of the barn the Doctor grew up in, he bowed his head and accepted his fate. But as Rassilon's guards fired their staser pistols, the beams dissappeared! The Nighitngale swooped in adn saved him at the last minute. He then took off with the Wanderer in his TARDIS, taking him to Earth where he would be safe, but not before regenerating.

This is where I have been for a week. I am proud of myself for comitting to an animation. Especially one of this length. I love how this turned out. There are a few imperfections, but I am too lazy to fix them lol.