Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

For me, the concept of improving is an impossible task. So, what's the conclusion? My animations will always be bad, no matter what.

Like this animation I made last night for no apparent reason.

Whoops. 

Please forgive me.

18 hours ago, EnderSculptor said:

How long have you been animating for?

Because even in 2016, with 3 years of experience, it wasn't very good.

And here, I still have a lot of room for improvement.

It takes tiiiimmmme..

A lot of it

Sir, excuse me, but... I was about to but forgot to put, "I am aware of all the faults and gross stuff in this animation, but constructive criticism is allowed." Also, I've been animating with Mine-Imator since August of 2016. Also, keep in mind I'm 12. ;-; Yeah, age doesn't matter... 

Edited by Sticknub

24 minutes ago, Sticknub said:

Sir, excuse me, but... I was about to but forgot to put, "I am aware of all the faults and gross stuff in this animation, but constructive criticism is allowed." Also, I've been animating with Mine-Imator since August of 2016. Also, keep in mind I'm 12. ;-; Yeah, age doesn't matter... 

I was saying that it takes a long time in response to you saying that improvement is impossible, because it sure as hell isn't.   It just takes yeeeaaarrsss...

Oh, and here's some advice:Try to study how humans move in real life, and then keep practicing until you get it right.     

Really, as far as I know, the key to getting better is practice.   A lot of it.

1 minute ago, EnderSculptor said:

I was saying that it takes a long time in response to you saying that improvement is impossible, because it sure as hell isn't.   It just takes yeeeaaarrsss...

Oh, and here's some advice:Try to study how humans move in real life, and then keep practicing until you get it right.     

Really, as far as I know, the key to getting better is practice.   A lot of it.

Okay, thanks for the inspirational information.