Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this is why i L.E.F.T.E. the forums xd.

just kidding, i opened the site for the first time in forever and saw this thread in the top of my notifications and decided the opportunity was too good to pass up. this looks pretty nice. i like how you actually tried to keep the voxelized minecraft style.

4 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

this is why i L.E.F.T.E. the forums xd.

just kidding, i opened the site for the first time in forever and saw this thread in the top of my notifications and decided the opportunity was too good to pass up. this looks pretty nice. i like how you actually tried to keep the voxelized minecraft style.

Thank you! Yea I don't like the overly detailed rigs in Mineimator so I try to make all of my rigs as Minecrafty as possible.

1 minute ago, Colonel Muffin said:

It's pretty dark. I know it's supposed to be dark to be scary, but I just plain can't see anything.

That's the point. I actually just wanted to tease the rig instead of just show it off cuz I'm gonna be using it in a future animation.