Some sort of MGB I Teaser I guess

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

No this is not a R E A L I T Y Rip off not all mgb's are reality rip offs okay?

Music By: @Tysteria
Rigs by @Gam3rZLoung3, @OfficialCUYT and Myself
Made with: Mine-imator CB (Because the darn scythe rig breaks whenever I transfer it into the newer / older versions)

this had been made over a very short time I must say so I would appreciate it if you give criticism on what to fix and what not.
(Excuse the old rig of that one guy with that one letter on his chest )
Anyways Hope you enjoy? :| I guess.

*Thumbnail is just a random image I had on my Laptop*

Edited by TheLionwarrior

1 hour ago, EnderSculptor said:

That cover photo made me think there would be scenery.

6 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

*Thumbnail is just a random image I had on my Laptop*

did you read that part? also im planning on adding scenery but was just working on animation i'll add some scenery in the next update

30 minutes ago, Sticknub said:

This isn't entertaining. I don't know with everyone's deal is with the 'MGB' stuff. I prefer comedy skits, but, this animation isn't too shabby.

its a (secret) present for someone I do have other 'skits' on my channel just trying to make a longer animation and such since im bad at fight animations

Like he said, Not all MGB's are reality rip-offs. the difference between an MGB and an RR is that MGB's aren't given an edgy storyline revolved around waking up or killing friends because you're corrupted. MGB's can literally be anything.

If someone did an animation that was tons of fighting and then it turned out that it was the two characters just playing a video game or something, then that is an MGB. Even if the fight has 3 trees with a flat land. Yeah, it has some correlation with Reality but it isn't really an RR. what makes something an RR is basically what the story is. If it's revolved around being possessed and killing your friends against your will and/or waking up from nightmares of fights with people you know then that would be an RR. 

tldr;

MGB = anything that isn't directly related to Reality's storyline
RR = a doppelganger of Reality's storyline

I mean got any Criticism apart from the spinny camera Ill try to do that less and as I stated 

10 hours ago, Skjold said:

Oooooo look another person who saw R E A L I T Y and thought they could do the same but without the required skill to make something breathtaking.

Im mainly doing this to improve my animation skills and It was a failed project before so I decided i'll remake it I was making one of these before I even knew what R E A L I T Y was.

On 1/29/2018 at 5:53 PM, Mr.Matt said:

so wait not only is reality popular but everyone is also making their own version of it because they don't have anything original to do?

On 1/28/2018 at 10:21 PM, TheLionwarrior said:

No this is not a R E A L I T Y Rip off not all mgb's are reality rip offs okay?

On 1/29/2018 at 10:41 AM, The Tan James said:

Like he said, Not all MGB's are reality rip-offs. the difference between an MGB and an RR is that MGB's aren't given an edgy storyline revolved around waking up or killing friends because you're corrupted. MGB's can literally be anything.

If someone did an animation that was tons of fighting and then it turned out that it was the two characters just playing a video game or something, then that is an MGB. Even if the fight has 3 trees with a flat land. Yeah, it has some correlation with Reality but it isn't really an RR. what makes something an RR is basically what the story is. If it's revolved around being possessed and killing your friends against your will and/or waking up from nightmares of fights with people you know then that would be an RR. 

tldr;

MGB = anything that isn't directly related to Reality's storyline
RR = a doppelganger of Reality's storyline

Take some time to read this thank you

Edited by TheLionwarrior