Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I haven't posted any animations on here in a while... so here have one I guess I mean idk whatever

That video is actually a sequel to this one, Skydiving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FolGVMZlP4

idk i mean i thought it was funny its probably not but whatever

What a faithful story. Let's see, hmmmm... *searches body for scars* Oh, here's one on my butt. I remember how I got this one, it's a funny story, actually. It first begins when I was adventuring in a deep dark forest, for no apparent reason. After hours, I finally found sight of the end. There was a mountain nearby the end, so I decided to climb that. (I know, I'm an idiot.) Later, night crept among my back. Then, all I remember, is seeing a green face. I immediately turned the other direction. Now, I was facing the cliffside of the mountain. Just before I could back-kick the zombie in the private part, he shoved me off the cliff. I was sent falling down, down , down, nearly to my death. I landed on my butt, on a sharp rock pointing in the air. I somehow survived, I don't know. There was lots and lots of blood for about a week, and by then I'd finally gathered the materials to make a band-aid. I finally crafted it and stuck it onto my rear-end scar. Yep, that's my story.

On 1/28/2018 at 8:34 AM, Sticknub said:

What a faithful story. Let's see, hmmmm... *searches body for scars* Oh, here's one on my butt. I remember how I got this one, it's a funny story, actually. It first begins when I was adventuring in a deep dark forest, for no apparent reason. After hours, I finally found sight of the end. There was a mountain nearby the end, so I decided to climb that. (I know, I'm an idiot.) Later, night crept among my back. Then, all I remember, is seeing a green face. I immediately turned the other direction. Now, I was facing the cliffside of the mountain. Just before I could back-kick the zombie in the private part, he shoved me off the cliff. I was sent falling down, down , down, nearly to my death. I landed on my butt, on a sharp rock pointing in the air. I somehow survived, I don't know. There was lots and lots of blood for about a week, and by then I'd finally gathered the materials to make a band-aid. I finally crafted it and stuck it onto my rear-end scar. Yep, that's my story.

It was all a dream. You were just having diarrhea in bed.

On 4/6/2018 at 2:40 PM, MYSELF3200 said:

It was all a dream. You were just having diarrhea in bed.

Oh, thank god. I think I might need a dose of Pepto-Bismol, with a tablet of melatonin. That's to fix my stomach problems, and to ensure I sleep well all night.

Edited by Sticknub