Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

We have a hand-full of 3d shapes in the mine-imator crafting table, but we just don't seem to have 3d pyramids. It would probably help people who animate minecraft because i was thinking that the closest to a pyramid is a cone, which is not square-like. I don't know if it should be added or not, but what do you guys say about it?

1 hour ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

We have a hand-full of 3d shapes in the mine-imator crafting table, but we just don't seem to have 3d pyramids. It would probably help people who animate minecraft because i was thinking that the closest to a pyramid is a cone, which is not square-like. I don't know if it should be added or not, but what do you guys say about it?

If you have a cone, then go to "Project Properties" select the cone, then bring the detail all the way down if you want a pyramid .

20 hours ago, KaryuGraphics said:

If you have a cone, then go to "Project Properties" select the cone, then bring the detail all the way down if you want a pyramid .

Okay! I was just wondering if it should be added, but i guess that works. Thanks! :)