"DOF blur size" should be on "Camera" timeline

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It doesn't make sense that we are stuck with the same "DOF blur size" value, it should be another option we can change on the fly with keyframes within the other "Depth of field" options, so just like "Depth" "Range" and "Fade size", let us change the amount of blur too, this is basic to create nice cinematic scenes. @david take a look at this for the next update.

Similarly, "sunlight range" option should change on the fly too with the "background" timeline.

David isn't working on Mine-imator anymore. After the update currently in progress he's leaving. I would talk to Nimi about it instead (except don't ping him in the topic, maybe ask in Discord).

On 1/9/2018 at 11:48 PM, RedAnimator said:

Yeah, also I think fog should go with the timeline too.

Great suggestion. :thumbsup:

Yeah, and Cloud height too.  Actually everything in "background" should be animable with keyframes. I don't get why we are limited to a few things only. For example, in one part of the animation I want to have lower clouds, then in another scene there's an huge mountain and I need the clouds higher... im forced to render the animation in different parts manually changing the cloud height which is annoying.

Edited by moniker