More walk/run buttons

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, we have the default Walk and Run cycles. I think we should have a “ Add Walk/Run Cycle” button. We could create a cycle, then select the Keyframes to add it. We should also be able to do it for custom models. Also, we should be able to name the cycles so when we hover over them we can see what they are for. This,could also be used to make a custom cycle for something else, as it would work on ANY cycle. The file name could be for example “human_walk_2” for an unnamed human walk cycle or “human_walk_McMojang” for a cycle named McMojang. I know we can essentially do this for ONE button by replacing the “human_walk” with a file of the same name, but with diffrent keyframes. I just think this would be more convenient. Please consider it. 

2 hours ago, Kapslock said:

Or you could animate it. :think:

The point of this post is to make animating more convenient....

plus, you’re just animating it and saving it for later..

But I guess you have point..

Uh-uh, Mine-Imator is for animation. And a lot of people do animation as a hobby and enjoy animating. So if people were to start making keyframes and saving them, and just clicking one button to animate. It will take a lot of the fun out of animating.

3 hours ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

Uh-uh, Mine-Imator is for animation. And a lot of people do animation as a hobby and enjoy animating. So if people were to start making keyframes and saving them, and just clicking one button to animate. It will take a lot of the fun out of animating.

You don’t HAVE to do this.. you can always animate by hand.

It’s basically for if you don’t want to animate something again, and don’t want to browse for the migrates file.

it might be to far on the timeline to copy / paste it without going to the beginning. Basically its a button of animation.

Edited by Jake_28

2 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

You don’t HAVE to do this.. you can always animate by hand.

It’s basically for if you don’t want to animate something again, and don’t want to browse for the migrates file.

it might be to far on the timeline to copy / paste it without going to the beginning. Basically its a button of animation.

Still, I don't like the idea.