Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

18 hours ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

What kind of triangle? Do you want a pyramid? If so, do you want a triangular pyramid or a square pyramid or what? Or do you want a triangular prism? Or perhaps a plane, but cut as a triangle? Please be a bit more specific.

i want a Block Triangle... (or Square Triangle)

not a Plane But with a body

Edited by Naufalafif2015

4 hours ago, Naufalafif2015 said:

i want a Block Triangle... (or Square Triangle)

not a Plane But with a body

Add a cone, go into the library, and set the "Detail Scale" number to four (default 32.) This will reduce the amount of sides that the cone has, until you have a square pyramid.

6 hours ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Add a cone, go into the library, and set the "Detail Scale" number to four (default 32.) This will reduce the amount of sides that the cone has, until you have a square pyramid.

thanks its work :D but...

i want to be like this:

img%5D

can i do that?

14 hours ago, Naufalafif2015 said:

thanks its work :D but...

i want to be like this:

img%5D

can i do that?

That is called a triangular prism. And no, you can't, not easily. I did it a really long time ago with one of my rigs, but trust me, it's super hard to get it right.

4 hours ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

That is called a triangular prism. And no, you can't, not easily. I did it a really long time ago with one of my rigs, but trust me, it's super hard to get it right.

no...... oke then xD

did this block is will be in the mine-imator update soon? or nope. T_T

On 2/9/2018 at 4:46 PM, Naufalafif2015 said:

wow thanks :D

i really like the idea:D

You can create it in blockbench it's easy but the first idea more easier but if you create it with blockbench you will be able to do some functions for the trianguler prism