Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, uhm... I've been working on this for an hour or two, and wanted to share it. It might not be very useful 'cuz I don't think anyone would want me in their animations, but I kinda wanted to upload this anyway. I might actually make fellow user's Minecraft skins into a humanoid if they'd wish for me to, so if you want me to make you one, don't be afraid to ask. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, which you most likely will not... Without a further ado, let's get in to this.

FEATURES: 

• 3D Hair
  • Derpy Face
  • Noodle Limbs, (Arms, Legs, Neck)
  • Stupidly Designed Jacket
  • Worthless Shoes
  • Humanoid
  • No Fingers (Can't Eat With Chopsticks Without Fingers)
  • Madness And Badness

Okay, the pictures:

Yf6zqIR.jpg

hpMHA3z.jpg

Gj4gKYD.jpg

Okay, that's enough of the crappy pictures, now time for even worse; a poorly animated showcase/demonstration!

Was this worthy enough for you? No, still not promising enough? You're right, it's the obvious answer... wait, what's that you say? You want it? Well, here's the download... there's no stopping you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qr68rt4kf5be1o9/Stick.miobject

Edited by Sticknub

45 minutes ago, Dr. Cuto said:

That terrifying neck

Didn't think you'd notice, I know... that one picture where his neck seems longer, but it's mainly just an expression.

1 hour ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

your self-esteem seems to be lower than the marianas trench
nice rig tho

Thanks, mate.

16 hours ago, Chirp said:

Do me! 

chibi_boy.png

You actually want me to? Yay! :D Thanks, probably will be done by tomorrow or the next day. Maybe sooner,

Just now, Sticknub said:

You actually want me to? Yay! :D Thanks, probably will be done by tomorrow or the next day. Maybe sooner,

I'm visualizing it as i speak.

Edited by Sticknub

On 1/5/2018 at 2:50 AM, Chirp said:

Do me! 

chibi_boy.png

Also, would you like sharp bending or round bending?

This is important information, mate.

Edited by Sticknub