Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I know, this is absolutely stupid and low quality... and relatively short, as well as 'too fast'. I had to squash it into a minute, due to this being a submission to Anxious Cynic's weekly animation complation, which means it's gotta be under a minute... even though I slightly surpassed that length with this. Anyways, apologies to you for this piece of krud. I also spent way too long on something like this, and... sorry for my lack of content the past few weeks.

Welp... here's my Phase-4 film...

CRITISM ALLOWED, AND HIGHLY ADVISED... THOUGH I'M AWARE OF MANY IMPROVEMENTS I COULD'VE MADE...

Edited by Sticknub

4 hours ago, TheXKing360 said:

I remember now no body like monster school 

5 hours ago, AnimateTHIS said:

o no not this
anything but... monster school

I'm aware of this, guys. I don't really like Monster School either, to be honest. This is just a submission for Anxious Cynic's Weekly Compilation, in which the theme was: 'Monster School'.

1 hour ago, Sticknub said:

I'm aware of this, guys. I don't really like Monster School either, to be honest. This is just a submission for Anxious Cynic's Weekly Compilation, in which the theme was: 'Monster School'.

i just said i remember why and i didn't say that i hate 

but i want to say do some thing that the human brain can watch it as a video

Oh, sorry. My bad, and thank you for...

Just now, TheXKing360 said:

i just said i remember why and i didn't say that i hate 

but i want to say do some thing that the human brain can watch it as a video