Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Get ready for some criticism: The lighting is nonexistent, the sky is orange for no reason, the ground is the ugliest block in all of Minecraft, the run cycle is cancer, how he kills the zombie is cancer, the text is miniature schematics which look bad, and you're using linear animation, which is, again, cancer.

4 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

Get ready for some criticism: The lighting is nonexistent, the sky is orange for no reason, the ground is the ugliest block in all of Minecraft, the run cycle is cancer, how he kills the zombie is cancer, the text is miniature schematics which look bad, and you're using linear animation, which is, again, cancer.

Cool and good, but I don't care. Like all my content, it's mediocre. If I really wanted to I'd put in more effort but I simply don't feel like it because I know it won't take off.

Edited by AwesomePerson2

On 1/7/2018 at 3:42 PM, AwesomePerson2 said:

Cool and good, but I don't care. Like all my content, it's mediocre. If I really wanted to I'd put in more effort but I simply don't feel like it because I know it won't take off.

Like a mom saying to her ugly son he's beautiful. How nice.

mediocre? i think you could have put more effort in. Me and others on here can spend 15 minutes or more perfecting a walk cycle, putting the most effort into it, this looks like it was made in less than that. 

don't post here if your too lazy to put your best effort in, people don't want to watch crappy content.

(p.s peoples channels and animations take off because they put effort into there work, taking the time to learn and get very thing right and smooth)