Intro Template by Adampig476

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is my first Intro Template :D

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uji1hh5nmkh0x4w

Production Program: Mine-imator Community Build 1.0.3
Music: Pegboard Nerds - Disconnected VIP (feat. Desiree Dawson)

Edited by Adampig476

This is terrible. Not only does it have bad music, unoriginal everything, and camera movements that should have an seizure warning, even the 'fight' it terrible. I question you this: When someone gets kicked from the side, how do they fly backwards? Not to mention how bad the walk and run cycles are. And then, the lighting and scenery are bland, and the shadows are glitchy. Its just another intro template, and not even a good one.

Edited by Kapslock

On 2018/1/2 at 1:35 AM, Kapslock said:

This is terrible. Not only does it have bad music, unoriginal everything, and camera movements that should have an seizure warning, even the 'fight' it terrible. I question you this: When someone gets kicked from the side, how do they fly backwards? Not to mention how bad the walk and run cycles are. And then, the lighting and scenery are bland, and the shadows are glitchy. Its just another intro template, and not even a good one.

Thanks your suggest much!