Some questions and suggestions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I. Is the software open source?
Is this software proprietary, open source or free software?
II. Internationalization and Multilingualism
I can speak Chinese and English. There are a lot of people who master English and some other languages like me. Most importantly, some of us are passionate about translating. Can you give us some official translation channels?
Thank you!
Endermoon

I. This software is open source and can be opened and edited in Game maker studios free of charge.

II. It depends on what your talking about. If your talking about the MI forums, then you could just make a forum post.

If your talking about MI itself, a community channel would be unreliable, as Even as i'm sure there are many fluent Bilinguals on MI, A person could easily post a false translation and people could be misinformed about what the buttons do. Hiring a translator is costly, and would be ultimately ineffective due to you having to know English to find, download, and set MI up. Ultimately, Hiring a translator would be costly, the community is unreliable, and if you speak a different language, you would know quite a few things about the English language to even download and use it.

If your really that big of a translation fanatic, find some GM studio tutorials and edit the text boxes of MI to be an accurately translation, and post it as a mod on the MI forums so the few non-English users of this forum might find it, and be able to use MI.