Am I Edgy Skin Test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Nah, you're not edgy. Edgy is... actually kinda hard to explain. They usually make dark jokes, say things like "kys" or "I want to kill myself."

We would classify goth kids as edgy for example.

So nah, you're not edgy dude. ;)

1 minute ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Nah, you're not edgy. Edgy is... actually kinda hard to explain. They usually make dark jokes, say things like "kys" or "I want to kill myself."

We would classify goth kids as edgy for example.

So nah, you're not edgy dude. ;)

Okay thanks :)

45 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

What does edgy mean btw..

Imagine when someone's parents try to look cool, then imagine them under the age of 21, and then imagine depressing themes. That's essentially what edgy is.

Edited by mbanders

1 minute ago, mbanders said:

Imagine when someone's parents try to look cool, and then imagine them under the age of 21. That's essentially what edgy is, except without depressing themes.

Ok....

My parents died in a housefire; the demons inside me took control over me and burned the house down. Now i must kill to please them so it doesn't happen again. I am in a crippling state of depression because i am afraid of stoves. I also browse on 4chan a lot.

7 hours ago, willingsas said:

My parents died in a housefire; the demons inside me took control over me and burned the house down. Now i must kill to please them so it doesn't happen again. I am in a crippling state of depression because i am afraid of stoves. I also browse on 4chan a lot.