Nether Diary - Episode 1 [Minecraft Animated Series]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone!

So i've been creating this animated series called Nether Diary and i think i would like to share it here. Here's the first episode:

Nether Diary is a Minecraft Animation series that tells about a Private First Class ranked soldier named Connie Alexander who is on a mission to venture a Nether infested earth. He must rely on his minimal experience to battle through hordes of former humans and various nether entities while writing his unbelievable experience on a notebook. 

In this episode: 5 years after the portal to Nether opened, a group of soldiers accompanied by combat robots were sent to a ruined city near the portal. Their mission is to eliminate hostile threats and to close the portal once and for all

Q: Why did you use surfaces instead of particles?

A: Sadly my computer is not powerful enough to handle that much particles.

I hope you like my animation :D

"RIGS, MUSICS AND EVERYTHING ARE CREDITED AT THE END OF THIS VIDEO"

Edited by OrdilloTv

The fact that you are even making a whole series is pretty neat, but my only criticism here is the camera movement, it's too sudden so just add transitions that fit the scene. And i gotta say, i like these kinds of animation/movies, zombie survival movies are my fav.

1 hour ago, BeanieBanta said:

The fact that you are even making a whole series is pretty neat, but my only criticism here is the camera movement, it's too sudden so just add transitions that fit the scene. And i gotta say, i like these kinds of animation/movies, zombie survival movies are my fav.

Thanks for the critics :D i'll try to fix that in the future

Me too, and in fact there's 5 episodes already on youtube, i only post episode one here to see what people think.

Edited by OrdilloTv