Bug with "walking" animation and resource packs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, and please pardon my english (i'm French !)

I think I have found a bug in Mine-imator 1.1.2, which causes the "Create a walking animation" to be disabled when two resource packs are present in the Project Resources.

To reproduce:

• you will need a resource pack (zip), I attached one which contains only a new texture for glass (it's the one I used for my tests).
  • Open Mineimator and create a new project.
  • Create a player instance (model: Human, variant; Steve, skin: Minecraft is okay)
  • Create two keyframes for Steve, with different positions (in my case, they're at 10 and 45 images on the timeline).
  • Select the first keyframe and check that the "Create a walking animation" button is enabled.
  • Save the project and close Mineimator. (I did this to separate the project and logs before and after reproducing, but I don't think it's important here)

All these steps result in the project I attached, called "reproduction_01", and the Mineimator log called "reproduction_01_log".

This is where the problem shows its nose:

• Re-open Mineimator and load the previous project. (in my case, I saved it under another name before the next steps, but this doesn't seem to matter for reproducing)
  • In "Project Properties"', in the "Resources" section, click the "Add a new resource from a file" button. Choose a resource pack ZIP and confirm. (I attached the "1px_glass.zip" I used to reproduce.)
  • Click on the first keyframe for Steve and notice that the "Create a walking animation" button is disabled.

All these steps result in the project I attached, called "reproduction_02", and the Mineimator log called "reproduction_02_log".

Please let me know if you can reproduce it, so that I'm sure that it's not just in my head ;)

Also note, if that ever matters, that I'm using a French version of Windows.

Attachment zip: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vchbqp699ppbq7r/mineimator_walking_resourcepack_bug.zip , contents:

• the two projects (before and after adding the resource pack)
  • the two log files (before and after adding the resource pack)
  • the resource pack I used to reproduce
Edited by baviereteam
addition