Shield rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So i made this simple shield rig, can be easily recolored, just select a folder (this has three layers, so select 'first layer' if you want to recolor the first layer) and change the color, that easy........not that this was complicated to rig anyways.

The handle is pretty bad, but i just assumed that that part won't be shown that much in people's animations.

Anyways, here it is:

Download

No need to credit, this was easily made.

Just now, Andy8000 said:

hmmm maybe add some textures to the shield
Overall 2/5

I didn't think of making it texturable, i don't think it would look nice. I'll try texturing it and i'll come back to you.

33 minutes ago, BeanieBanta said:

I add a texture but nothing happens, idk i am still a noob and never touched textures. Maybe the good riggers might know how to solve this.

If you made it out of cubes and not items it would be hard to texture. It's fine if you don't, ha. I think it looks fine.

Looks a bit extra round but looks good. Good job.

Just now, Colonel Muffin said:

If you made it out of cubes and not items it would be hard to texture. It's fine if you don't, ha. I think it looks fine.

Looks a bit extra round but looks good. Good job.

Thanks! i made it out of individual cubes, and in the library all the cubes are the same it say "Cubes              32" and each cube is scaled differently, i think that is the problem.

4 hours ago, Chirp said:

Yea i've seen that post, but it doesn't really go in-depth, and i already know about item sheets. Thanks for the help tho.

Edited by BeanieBanta