Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Uhhhh so ive been offline for a long time and i havent been posting in mah account 
so i decided to show my work here
NO PHOTOSHOP USED
Render 1

RednerPractice1.png

Render 2
RednerPractice2.png

Render3

RednerPractice3.png

Render 4

RednerPractice4part2.png

Render 5

RednerPractice4.png

Render 6

RednerPractice9.png

If you wanna request.... just comment here.... and dm me your mine-imator rig (warning i still use mine imator cb)

5 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Yes Id like to request something not edgy.

My guy I feel like you are very depressed in life, since you always say rude and hurtful things about yothers work in these forums, So ask yourself this "Why Do I say stuff like that?", Just a suggestion

And

Red My Guy, Your work is so Badass, it even looks like Blender

Edited by AntTheGamer

2 hours ago, AntTheGamer said:

My guy I feel like you are very depressed in life, since you always say rude and hurtful things about yothers work in these forums, So ask yourself this "Why Do I say stuff like that?", Just a suggestion

And

But these things are really edgy

It's nice thought ;)

6 hours ago, AntTheGamer said:

And

I have depression? Man if you hadn't said anything I would have never knew I am depressed! Golly gee thanks pal! Im totally super depressed!