StickyMations' character rig [+Sticky Template Update + Alex and Steve rigs]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! I kind of needed to update a lil bit my template for the new Mine-Imator version and also tweak a little bit some other stuff. I took this opportunity to add a very simple FINGERS! system into the template that takes advantage of the custom rotation point in limbs feature, added recently. I haven't seen anyone do this type of system but hey, idk. I also decided to add some minor changes to my own character so I could have a topic for people to go to if they wanted to download it. Look at him:

cs3yw7k.png

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

====================================================================================================================================

And well, since I changed my template, I also had to update the Alex and Steve rigs, take a look!:

b7JWNnK.png

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THESE

Template download:

kthx bye

Edited by -StickyMations-

5 hours ago, Dion said:

Does the template like, rig your skin automatically?

Oi, hello there. No, the template does not rig your skin automatically, you'll have to do some small skin editing to get it done and recolor inside Mine-Imator.

Check the Template topic, it has a tutorial on how to reskin. Also my bad for not putting the link in this very topic, so here you go:

On 5/9/2018 at 10:40 PM, -StickyMations- said:

Oi, hello there. No, the template does not rig your skin automatically, you'll have to do some small skin editing to get it done and recolor inside Mine-Imator.

Check the Template topic, it has a tutorial on how to reskin. Also my bad for not putting the link in this very topic, so here you go:

Well s--t

I'm bad at recoloring/editing a rig..

F---

1 hour ago, Anthony's Rigs said:

It it's TOO sticky, then just wipe it off.

4 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Noice. I see you made the elbows sharp again. I really want that feature back ?? 

Uhhh... Do you realize how old this topic is? Check the date Pls. 

But I guess still thanks, topic-bumping is allowed if it's posted in this subforum. 

It's just still weird that you're commenting on an old post but I'm still glad you liked it lol

9 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

But I guess still thanks, topic-bumping is allowed if it's posted in this subforum. 

It's just still weird that you're commenting on an old post but I'm still glad you liked it lol

Yeh, real good no matter how old though.

12 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Ohhhh, this topic was brought back and I thought it was just created today

On 7/10/2018 at 8:23 PM, -StickyMations- said:

Yeah, I just like to check on old things.

21 minutes ago, ZOPNE said:

Why The Rigs Not Work? Somebody Can Help? I Am Useing Windows 7

What problem are you having exactly? Also remember these rigs are mostly meant to be used in Mine-Imator 1.1.2 which means they're outdated and may not work properly because of the new bending. I'll update these once the the new Mine-Imator version comes out. 

3 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

What problem are you having exactly? Also remember these rigs are mostly meant to be used in Mine-Imator 1.1.2 which means they're outdated and may not work properly because of the new bending. I'll update these once the the new Mine-Imator version comes out. 

Thank You!